Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scroll Invite Boxes World Of Warcraft Image Crisis?

World of Warcraft Image Crisis? - scroll invite boxes

Wow my account works, I can move and talk, but the action bars are not specified, but it can go where it should be, and title. It has no borders, neither my XP bar, my radar or chat window. To load radio buttons, raids, etc., and are not visible. If I have my search words. No borders and no background. It is also the absence of pictures of my character in the left corner. I can not fix, even after crossing the interface and the repair of WoW. Can anyone help me please!

1 comments:

Yuri N said...

I assume that you run addons, as I said they were not.

The first step is to disable the addons have and see, if this "missing" interface options back. If so, you know, it's something, what you have done, not the party.

From there you can choose to add the elements to clear the user to overwrite the folder, or you can mess with the preferences, see the add on to what could be deleted.

If all else fails, delete the WDB, WTF, units and folders and then run the game on "install" to the elements.

If nothing else works, reinstall WoW fun.

Post a Comment